Actors Headshots: What makes a good headshot?
What makes a good Headshot?
What to wear?
Whats the Headshot for?
What do casting directors want to see?
Whats best for spotlight?
I will try to demystify and answer these questions.
Headshots are usually an 8 x 10 image taken of the head and shoulders and which pay particular attention to the face. This is the first impression that you will give to any potential employers. First impressions are key, this is what can get you to the next stage.
Headshots are essential for those in the entertainment industry and are used by actors and actresses to send along with their CV. A headshot should give an indication of an actor or actresses character and display their finest qualities.
Headshots can be colour or Black & White. It has been a general rule that photos should be black and white, but in recent years as there are more online directories that casting directors look at, itsalways a good idea to include some colour shots.
There are two types of headshots, commercial and theatrical:
To recieve the free guide all you have to do is send me an email, in the subject box put in ‘HSLoffer’ and please put in your contact details. Your details will NOT be passed onto anyone else. You can use the contact page or the email address below.
- A Free pre shoot consultation.
- Up to 2 hour session.
- Studio shots, outside shots or a combination of both.
- As many wardrobe changes as you want.
- End result in colour or black & white or both.
- CD / Download includes 5 images of your choice retouched and put into 10 x 8 format.
- All retouched images fit Spotlight and Casting industry standards.
- No extra charge if we run over time
- Special student rates.
- Can arrange High Quality printing at competitive rates
- High quality (The ‘WOW’ factor)
- Trust us, you will leave happy!
- Please call for a free pre-consultation
Tel: 0207 112 8499
Special Offer! SAVE £100! Headshots Full Prices £150
Headshots Full Prices £250
Headshots Deposit balance to be paid at studio £20